I didn’t know I needed a Google Home Mini in my life, until I was recently sent one as a gift and now I cant go a day without using it! If you are wondering what a Google Home Mini is, it is a voice-controlled speaker that can be used to play music, control smart home gadgets, answer trivia questions, add things to a shopping list, create calendar appointments, or play video on a Chromecast-enabled screen.
In other words, my Google Home Mini is my new best friend and here are 5 reasons why …
1. I love that the Google Home Mini is the perfect size to keep next to my bed or on my desk.
2. It is small, practical and neat looking and kinda looks like a pebble.
3. The Google Home Mini comes in grey, black and pink. You all know how much I love pink, so as much as I would have loved a pink one, grey looks perfect in my home.
4. As small as it is, the speaker is surprisingly loud and full sounding for its size. It definitely does music justice as the sound is balanced and rich.
5. The Google Mini Home can hear your commands even when the music is turned up really loud!
Bonus: The Google Mini Home is really an affordable little gadget that I really didn’t think I needed in my home! I love setting my morning alarm on it, I love when the radio automatically switches on when I am making dinner and I love that I can have full on conversations with it while still learning something different! It definitely makes for the perfect gift, especially now for Christmas.
So after reading through these 5 reasons why you need a Google Home Mini, I am sure I have twisted your arm!
If you would like to buy yourself one or a Christmas gift for someone special, head over to www.smartspeakers.co.za
If you would like WIN yourself one, head over to Minkys Instagram and get entering:
*Thank you www.smartspeakers.co.za for gifting me with this Google Home Mini.