Everyone has something that they are worrying about and it is the smallest of things that we allow to take over our minds. One little worry has a ripple effect, which in turn leads to a million little worries. How often do we actually stop to smell the roses and appreciate the small things in life that put a smile on our faces and allow us to forget about our worries. In todays times it is the smallest of things that make us happy and the smallest of things to smile about 🙂
Here are 50 things to smile about, that make me smile, a lot!
1. That Friday feeling.
2. My morning cup of coffee.
3. Le bf.
4. Coming home everyday to my little bunny, Dooey.
5. Tea time.
6. Breakfast time.
7. Bath time.
8. My laptop, which allows me to do what I love, every day.
9. Our annual trip to the Kruger Park.
10. Saturday night date night with le bf.
11. Writing my to-do lists and then ticking things off one by one.
12. My stationary collection.
13. My little car that gets me from A to B, and then back to A for nap time.
14. Nap time.
15. My family.
16. Cozy rainy days.
17. The movie Julie & Julia (which is now on Netflix!)
18. Sunday night movie night with le bf.
19. My cozy bed.
21. A big bowl of pasta.
22. One day knowing I’ll get to Italy.
23. My photography.
24. All my old photographs that I go through regularly.
28. My winter gown.
29. My slippers.
30. Weekends away.
31. Holiday planning.
32. My coffee mug collection.
33. Knowing I am an Attorney.
34. The colour pink.
35. Long weekends.
36. Manicured nails with a pretty shade on them.
37. Breakfast with my mom every Friday.
38. Family dinners.
39. Waking up every morning and doing what I love.
40. A perfect pink lipstick.
41. My makeup collection.
42. When I have a good hair day.
44. Peanut butter and jam on toast.
45. The movie Bridesmaids.
46. Gilmore Girls.
47. Fresh fruit.
48. My Nutribullet.
49. Sunrises and sunsets.
50. A perfect cuppacino.