Life lately has involved a lot of late nights planning, working and putting things into action. Through the midst of all this here are five things I have been loving lately:
1. Starbucks opened up its doors not so long ago and a coffee addict like me just had to stand in the queue to try their famous caramel macchiato on South African soil. Let me tell you, it was worth the 45 minute queue.
2. I cannot get enough Gilmore Girls in my life. I have started watching again from Season 1, Episode 1 and I’m already halfway through Season 2. It’s honestly the best show ever! 🙂
3. Thanks to the Gilmore Girls I now have to make sure I have a box of pop tarts in my kitchen at all time incase I have nothing else to eat. This flavour is frosted strawberry.
4. The Nomu Hot Chocolate sachets have also found a permanent spot in my kitchen. After having it for the first time when I stayed at The Franschhoek Boutique Hotel I stocked up immediately. Think: “a delicious mug of chocolate indulgence” 😉
5. My collection of pretty socks is far greater than my stamp collection (no, I don’t collect stamps, ha!). This pair is from H&M and they are just too cute.