Let’s be honest – 2020 was the worst year, ever. Well for me personally it was. I started off the year so positive with such a healthy routine which then dwindled to non existent. By the end of the year, my exercise took a backseat, I stopped reading and I was eating all the comfort food. This year, I plan on changing all of this and getting back into a healthier, wholesome and happy routine. That’s why I’m documenting all of this in a post, so I feel extra accountable. And also, so that I can inspire at least one of you to get back onto a healthier 2021 bandwagon. So this is what I plan on doing …
- Get back to doing 10 000 steps a day.
- Do a 5km walk on Saturdays because I miss doing the Parkruns so much.
- Drink more water everyday.
- Drink more herbal teas throughout the day like rooibos tea and green tea.
- Cut down on caffeine.
- Read everyday.
- Surround myself with good people that care.
- Have a green smoothie\juice everyday.
- Have vegetables with every meal even if its a salad.
- Practice more self care!